As a specialist recruiter for the Digital Media and Ad Tech space, we’re experts at bridging the gap between our clients and candidates.
We’re partners with our clients and career mentors to our candidates.
We thrive on referrals from our selective network of clients and candidates, so we believe in rewarding successful referrals.
And as we also believe in giving back to our communities and social good, we are excited to announce a new addition to our referral program:
A successful referee can now donate a percentage of their reward to any charity.
How does it work? It’s simple.
You choose the charity, the percentage you wish to donate, and then let us know.
We’ll make all the arrangements for you.
Full confirmation of the donation will then be sent to you, along with the remaining reward in the form of vouchers.
So all you need to do is enjoy the fact that you’ve been able to share the success of a careful placement with the causes you care about. 🙂 Social good has never been easier.
Why are we doing this?
We love seeing candidates thrive in their roles, and refer us to others who are looking for a trusted career mentor for their professional journeys.
We also love doing good. Social good and altruism are linked with job satisfaction, and we hope this option will help show our thanks to you and help you give back to your broader community.
So, thanks for being a part of our Mint Talent network, and we hope you’ll join us in supporting our Referral Reward Program.
Perhaps you already know someone who would be perfect for this role?
The Referral Reward T&C’s
- Introduce or recommend someone who is looking for opportunities within the Digital, Media, Marketing and Ad Technology industries.
- Please be honest and integral with who you recommend and ONLY refer individuals who you would rate highly in terms of their work performance and work ethic.
- Please make your recommendations and introductions in writing to [email protected] or via LinkedIn.
- If the referral is successful within 12 months of the introduction, you will receive a finder’s reward in the form of vouchers or donate a percentage to a charity of your choice.
- Mint Talent will be in touch to discuss to discuss the reward – this could be immediately after the individual is placed in a role or during their probation period.
- The voucher reward will vary in value depending on the level and experience of the referral but will range between $300 – $1500 AUD.
- Rewards will be given out in Vouchers – these can be chosen from the list below:
- Flight Centre
- Red Balloon
- David Jones
- Urban Purveyor Group (UPG)
- Four Seasons Group Worldwide (hotel, dining, spa included)
Mint Talent has full discretion over the Referral Reward process.