14 Apr Talent Consultant at Mint Talent
This role would suit someone with a background in Sales, Account Management, Recruitment or someone already working within the Digital Media and Advertising space. We are open to speaking with driven and passionate graduates too.
Why you should work for Mint Talent:
- An agile, innovative recruitment agency where the sky really is the limit. In smaller start up like businesses it is so much easier to get a promotion than in a bigger organisation. Main reasons for this is the lack of internal politics and if you’re good it will be noticed.
- Work from home. Every agency claims to support this practice, but Mint breathes it. Go to Yoga, have that lunch time swim at the beach. Work is a thing you do not a place you go to.
- Re-investment. One of the great things about being part of a successful agency that fully utilises the work from home ethos is the fact that as a business we have less overheads. For you this means we can reinvest more in technology and training to empower our team to bill more and make more money as a result.
- Commission. Yes again, not blowing the business cash on a plush office with water views means we can be very competitive in this department, everyone likes to be rewarded for their hard work. We have rewards for both revenue and reputation.
- A hot seat. You will not be calling round trying to win business under the threat of being kicked out on the street. We have lots of roles to be working on from the very beginning. If you have a network (or are motivated to grow one), and the drive to succeed you will be billing very quickly.
- Nimble & Innovative. Got an idea? Think there is a better way of doing something? We will always listen, no more stagnant business practices, we embrace change and can adapt very quickly. Better still we have the capabilities to implement too.
The Opportunity: to become a Digital Media specialist 360-degree Consultant. This will begin with administrative responsibilities and learning about the industry. Increasingly this will start including candidate management and then bringing in client responsibilities.
- Keeping up to date and growing your market and industry knowledge.
- Social media updates and posts – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
- Posting and updating jobs on website.
- Updating CRM with candidate and client information
- Mapping the market and approaching relevant candidates
- Speaking to candidates over the phone and meeting them in person and career coaching
- Managing candidate through interview process, giving feedback as and when necessary.
- Meet and engaging with clients regularly, keeping them up to date through the interview process.
- Discussing in detail new job roles with clients – ensuring we know all details from job responsibilities, to company culture, client expectations, salary.
- Preparing and sending over relevant CV’s, answering any questions.
- Building trusting relationships with clients.