To join the world’s largest independent sell-side ad platform as Senior Marketing Manager, ANZ. This Senior Marketing Manager will plan and execute marketing activities across Australia and New Zealand. This person will be working closely with the Marketing Director and be confident in owning and driving initiatives in partnership with our in-market sales teams and will work across various activities, including digital communications, events, sales enablement, and much more.
- Create excellent-quality content, including landing pages, blog posts and localise global content for local market needs.
- Lead, coordinate and amplify content through owned and paid channels.
- Drive brand and product awareness through events and sponsorship.
- Support regional marketing activity calendar and monitor competitor marketing activities and industry trends.
- 5-8 years (minimum) experience in B2B technology or media industry marketing experience.
- Solid understanding of the media, digital advertising and technology landscape.
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Ability to triage and manage priorities and work with colleagues in different time zones and senior stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
A world leader in programmatic advertising and the industry’s largest scaled, multi-channel, multi-format, independent CTV/video ad platform, servicing some of the world’s biggest publishers.
TAGS: Adtech, Marketing Director, B2B Marketing, Digital Advertising, Ad Platform, Digital Media, Saas Technology, Events, APAC.