Communications Director Responsibilities:
- Be the strategic lead on key client accounts and advise stakeholders at all levels, from Board level, C suite to in-house communications teams.
- Articulating the client's narrative in line with business objectives, and then overlaying the audience insights and messaging to develop a communications strategy.
- Managing complex clients and organisations in areas such as reputation management, crisis management and change management.
- Working in an integrated agency you will work with the Content and Creative teams to identify opportunities for communications to play into the broader marketing mix.
- 7+ years experience in communications - agency-side experience will be preferred!
- You will have a deep understanding of communications best practice and an ever-evolving knowledge of the changing content, communications and digital marketing landscape.
- Ability to build senior level relationships, act as an advisor, ability tp present and pitch, as well as work collaboratively across the agency.
An Independent agency that creates and delivers great Content!